ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

some photos for u all

hear is some pics of my silver 172 i took today and the other pics r of my old 172 and my z3 chrome pack . and some pics of my new tattoos done by one of my mates its not finished yet as its still to be coloured and other bits added also hope u enjoy comments welcome on all pics

Picture001-1.jpg

Picture002-1.jpg

Picture003-1.jpg

Picture004.jpg

Picture005-1.jpg

Picture006.jpg

Picture007.jpg

Picture009.jpg

Picture010-1.jpg

Picture011.jpg

me001.jpg

me009.jpg

me010.jpg

CAGLEV8D.jpg

xdaorbitcompiolet008.jpg

xdaorbitcompiolet004.jpg

clio1.jpg

arm1002.jpg

arm1003.jpg

arm1004.jpg

BG182®
Tattoo looks the dogs mate.

I'm still debating to get one but trying hard to think of what I'de like and what I'de still like when I'm 60 years old with kids :dapprove:

supersprint exhaust . what do u mean i am not up to date on car parts is this good or bad . re to the tattoo its all free hand none of it came from any pics at all . there is still outline work to be done as when it is finished u wont see any skin at all . and u r right my old black clio did have s**t wheels i never put them on the car it was like that when i bought it . my silver one is in better con all round

cheers for the feedback guys

Looks good mate., i've seen it going about Aberdeen.
Whats done so far ?
Any plans for it ?
Apart from loosing the chrome number plate surround and gear gaiter surround ;)

You seem to love the Duthie Park for pics don't you ?

Lol

the silver clio was like this when i bought iti am planning on taking the side stickers of as i dont like them either but i kind of like the gearstick surround. i am leaving it on

i do like the duthie park for taking pics

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
You just got that silver 172? I was browsing PH before and noticed a 172 with a similar exhaust could be wrong. I do like standard ph2 172s :)

the silver clio was like this when i bought iti am planning on taking the side stickers of as i dont like them either but i kind of like the gearstick surround. i am leaving it on

i do like the duthie park for taking pics

Ah right.
You got any other plans ?

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Pleas please please take off the crome numberplate surround and gear crome thingy.

chrome number plate surround is of . the gear chrome bit i took of but the guy who put it on drilled holes so it would go on . and it looks worse of so i put it back on . i am looking for wheels for my car thou gun metal 182 8 spoke ones is what i am looing for