ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

some pics 172 ..

Red Dot are pretty decent........arent they actually made by Tarox? Had some on my old Punto GT and they were very sharp (compared to the factory ones anyway, but not compared to the standard 172!)

Silver Fabia vRS

I had Tarox 40 groove ones on my MK2 172 and they were great with the Tarox fast road pads all round. Cost me around £200 for the lot fitted by Nick Hill using the Cliosport discount.

TarOx have nothing to do with Red.Dot.......they just look the same..

they DID have somethine to do with each other, but now red.dot are inferior.....and i even think Tarox are overly expensive......

its all about teh pad, not the disc.

i jsut stick with plain discs as there is no noise and some pads, either mintex, ferodo or pagid i would go for, but i am tempted to try the new ferrocarbon items.

how you know all this info what do you do Ben?

theres no noise off my discs also they were about £20 diff, + the car stops like its hit a wall miles better than the std ones i had on:D