ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

some pics of euro styling

Clio RS
1024_6233353630633164.jpg

1024_6131616133663433.jpg

1024_3039336336383937.jpg

1024_6638373632313130.jpg

172 M69 eater
black clio is class.... love the carbon handbrake boot....

anymore pics of the black clios exhaust??

E60 diesel powah
pllllllleeeease stop teasin me!! how much are them wheels!!! (on the black clio) i want euro wheels, i have decided to go euro, bring on coilovers in jan, chromes will be up for sale soon

E60 diesel powah
-=Schiggse=- said:
Hi @ all,

I'm Alex from Germany, I live near Cologne and I'm the owner of the black Clio. William showed me this Homepage and I registered. :)
Nice Page,nice forum, the British-RS-Pics are amazing.

Well, I hope that you can read my terrible english, so please do not punish me for that. :dapprove:

At least, here is another photo of the exhaust:

attachment.php
http://www.cliowelt.de/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=6268&sid=352c10f58eaf4269854883be9c38328f

i want your wheels my friend, how much is it lowerd by?

Chocolate Bar™
dutty_112 said:
pllllllleeeease stop teasin me!! how much are them wheels!!! (on the black clio) i want euro wheels, i have decided to go euro, bring on coilovers in jan, chromes will be up for sale soon

the wheels are schmidts, and will cos u well over a grand... super nice though :)

will be getting some for mine before fcs, although mine are gonna be a bit special!

Renault Clio B/II
No, a dealer made this one for me. It is unique. But I can give you some information about the shop, where you can buy this. He can make everything with carbon.

EP3 Civic Type R
The car looks excellent....

Not a massive fan of the mk2's compared to mk1's but i would gladly drive that anyday.

:)

Lovin the Black one!

Schmidt Modernlines they are Dutty....£800 for 1 piece and £1300 for 3 piece with tyres! Mate has them on his Mk4 Polo and another on their Mk2 Golf!

K20 EG Hatch
both look really,realy nice, lovin euro stylee!
that zorst is mental.
looks like some quality german engineering goin on with the "custom" bits hehe

Beetle
they both look sh*t-hot in my opinion, love the euro style:approve: :cool: only thing i'm not keen on on the black one is how high the exhaust is, would have looked better lower down.

ITB'd 182...
agree with scott bowt the exhaust being to far up the bumper.maybe would of looked better where william has his on the silver one.none the less,awesome look youve got going on there

Renault Clio B/II
@Guppy: Yes, that Clio looks great, the owner of this RS is a friend of William and me. After a storm, the car was damaged and he decided to design completly new. As you can see, the car is completly clean, inside he has a rollcage.
This is a very nice car. :cool: