ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

some pics of euro styling

Lotus Elise 111R
got some meggys here, you'll have to upgrade to a newer model tho... lol

hpim1083tj5.jpg

hpim0960sm8.jpg
Ahhhh.. that black one is fantastic, any chance of slipping the 225 engine in as well......

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
Russ the UK has put a very different twist on the "euro" scene im sure you are aware of this. if you go to belgium and go to a show there you would be amazed at the difference

Russ the UK has put a very different twist on the "euro" scene im sure you are aware of this. if you go to belgium and go to a show there you would be amazed at the difference

Ive been to GTi international before in France, my mate got caught doing 153mph in the hard shoulder! Im not joking either. Chasing some germans!

As for the scene over here, each to there own, we went to Edition 38 (nice weather!) last year and a show here in Leeds at Harewood House and all the UK cars have there own twist on whats called 'Euro'. I love the variation and think the UK scene can produce cars that are on a par with the rest of Europe,

we should get to some after FCS, i might arrange a date or two for interested CS members. Coming Laura?

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
im ment to be going to GTI international but its in a couple of weeks and i really cant afford it this year.. its a bloody awesome show tho

im up for aranging a trip to International Tuning Salon in Nov in Belgium thats one hell of a awesome show! i have contacts there too :p

RS Megane DCi 175
That Meggy is lush. :approve:
I'm definitely going to have a go at modding 'euro' style at some time. Deciding which car to tinker with would be pretty hard though.

im ment to be going to GTI international but its in a couple of weeks and i really cant afford it this year.. its a bloody awesome show tho

im up for aranging a trip to International Tuning Salon in Nov in Belgium thats one hell of a awesome show! i have contacts there too :p

Count me in Definately to that show in Belguim, seen pics before looks amazing.

Ive got a load of pics from some mates who went to Worthersee this year, i was supposed to go but had to save money to spend on the car for FCS.

Arrange something and count me in, a nice CS road trip sounds good to me.

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
well il speak to some people get it organised.. previous years we have had our cars in the show. so maybe be able to get 2-3 done up clios..

Those Schmitts are the business, might have to go to a 16" though on a 172/182 because of the size of the brake calipers. Stretched tyres are awesome as well. This is a really well executed euro'd Clio. Know which direction to go in next.

Renault Clio B/II
...might have to go to a 16" though on a 172/182 because of the size of the brake calipers...

Well, that is not 100% correct. Watch this pic ;)

dortmund0615.jpg

Most cars shown in this thread are from Germany and we have our own art in styling and tuning the cars. ;)
Brits like smaller rims and i like this style as well. :star:

172 ff silver
i want some schmidt modern lines and im going with 7.5 16s f&r on a 25mm sportline drop standard tires as there brand new pe2's

do you guys recon it will look ok ?

Works...kind of...
I thought this thread was meant to have euro-style cars in it. ;)

They all have door handles for a start.

Sticking deep dish alloys and slamming it doesn't equate to "Euro" IMO.