ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

some pics of mine n the K1

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
IMG_6988.jpg

IMG_6981.jpg

IMG_6990.jpg

IMG_6992.jpg

IMG_6979.jpg

IMG_6951.jpg

IMG_6843.jpg

IMG_6849.jpg

IMG_6913.jpg

IMG_6922.jpg

then some exprerimental ones with long exposure from last night...

IMG_6810.jpg

IMG_6809.jpg

IMG_6808.jpg

Hope you like

always loved your car. think i like it even more now :)

and how mean is that K1?! omg. it'd make the baby jesus cry.

mx5
The k1s are actually insane, there is a modded white one at the top of my road which sounds amazing.
Love your car too, you gonna paint the wheels then? think that would look sick.

Never above 25mpg
Nice pics! K1 does look mean :) What size Laminx did you get for the rear lights and how much was it??

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
my dads is chipped to 304hp, he's thinking about the miltek exhaust system for it at the moment, erm im not sure about the lamin-x think it was 8x16.

Im suprised no one with egale eyes has spotted my badge (old skool)

Mental 172 Cup
looks good mate!! the first rolling shot could of done with a slightly longer exposure though! how did you find it keeping it steady etc?? i wanna try this soon!!

Punto GT
your clio looks hard, love the rims & the lowness...the rear veiw mirror looks epic!

The k1s are actually insane, there is a modded white one at the top of my road which sounds amazing

H8T WP...hes a mate of mine

its now remapped, running 315bhp!

k1s are epic cars, ill be getting one in a few years when they become a bit cheaper!