ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Some pics of mods ive done over the last couple of weeks.

172 gone :( 197 now :)
Some pics of mods ive done over the last 2-3 weeks. Had my exhaust fitted on weekend but was rattling so had afternoon off work had it sorted out then of course i had to go for a drive to test it out, so took some pics.

Magnex cat back 6x4 oval
Green induction kit
carbon fibre front splitter
front clear indicator bulbs

Last edited:
  Evo4, MITO, 172 TTV6
the front splitter looks really good, I think you should raise the exhaust more if you can, maybe cut into the bumper?

First pic is the car standard when i first had it. The bottom one is my mates type r.

Before and after shots:

Last edited:
  Megane225FF
liking the splitter & the bulbs make a big difference.
not a fan of the exhaust I'm afraid.. looks to big for the car.. but if you like it, thats all that matters.
good work fella, car looks in a fine condition :)

ajketley said:
the front splitter looks really good, I think you should raise the exhaust more if you can, maybe cut into the bumper?

Yeah its hanging to low, once i get hold of some powerflex hangers and change them over should sit closer to the bumper as the ones on there are well stretched now.
I know its not everyone's cup of tea but i like the in your face, have a bit of that style of it! lol. :) Looks good when you look side on to the car.

I was well impressed when i fitted the bulbs and splitter really sets the car off.

I noticed a performance gain with the exhaust fitted, more responsive and flies up the rev counter after 5000. However with just the induction kit, nothing.

What do you think of my number plates are they chav? Not too fussed on them been thinking bout changing them to just plain ones.

ant

yep.
ditto. splitter looks good [is it the k-tec one?]

magnex looks HUGE!! not really my thing. my blueflame is below the rear bumper but it looks tiny compared to that :)

daze said:
ditto. splitter looks good [is it the k-tec one?]

magnex looks HUGE!! not really my thing. my blueflame is below the rear bumper but it looks tiny compared to that :)

Yeah its from k-tec, oh the exhuast is HUGE! lol :D

Next on the list is the carbon fibre bonnet here ready to be fitted and it desperately needs lowering.

Golf R/Leon FR
nice mate i like the exhaust but does need raising up, and needs shortening in the centre section so it doesnt stick out as much!

Mazda 3 MPS Mk1
lovely mate, i love black cars!! if i could have got a cup in black i def would have had one!!

Get the exhaust cut in like this mate, i had the back bumper cut on my old car and had a rubber surround put in so it could sit mega close, its a very big exhaust tho, and not sure if it suit but if your happy bud!!
DSC00274.gif

(I know the lights r chavvy, they were on for bout a week and chucked lol)

Oh Oh your induction kit is prob sapping you of power mate, you seriously need some heat sheilding in there stop that rotten hot air getting to it!!

Looks dead nice mate

DAVE ;)

Chocolate Bar™
looks like a good job regarding the exhaust on the pug :)

clio is minty, but (as said lol) would try and raise the exhaust.

davesrealgood said:
Oh Oh your induction kit is prob sapping you of power mate, you seriously need some heat sheilding in there stop that rotten hot air getting to it!!

Heat sheilding and cold air feed being sorted soon. Where's andy at GDI based? Might have my battery relocated! :)

Im trying to sort some powerflex hangers out so hopefully the exhaust will sit higher. I dont want to shorten the exhuast because i want to sell it soon. And i dont want to cut my bumper as im having a new creation made with a de-cat pipe was thinking about twin tailpipes but further apart than on the 182 and bigger?

Liking the wheels on that pug!!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Splitters good....Filter looks smart, tho you'll prob lose sum power. And if i'm bein honest the exhaust looks Terrible...Far too in your face!