ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Some pic's of new car...

StormGrey 200 RS CUP
It means you purchased the right car chris!

Like I said this car is what most people would consider to be "Perfect Spec" aka hero spec

all the best options in the best colour you chose well!

Ok fair does !!

, All took was quick wanted post! Did have good birthday neil?

wasnt this on autotrader done about 30k :)

Nope, if was its had reg changed and clocks turned back lol

This one u was on about

http://www.clio197.net/forum/showthread.php?t=26548

StormGrey 200 RS CUP
481430_568270003199110_1857570919_n.jpg

Santa Kindly dropped off for me last night :rofl:. Was nice chirmbo present to meself !, can finally go give it a proper spin :race:

182 Cup & DCi 172
Didnt realise you were on here matey - cracking Clio - wasnt expecting it mind I honestly thought you were getting another Ford

Rob

StormGrey 200 RS CUP
Didnt realise you were on here matey - cracking Clio - wasnt expecting it mind I honestly thought you were getting another Ford

Rob

Got to have break from fords mate, 5-6 years of owning and tuning them has taken its toll. Needed summit new and different :)

Hows the cilo?

182 Cup & DCi 172
Know the feeling haha

Your new purchase looks cracking in that colour with the red touches.

My Clio is now officially scrap metal. The car was great for 5 months of fun but with no service history and needing the big service with belts doing it wasnt worth it in the long run and making a loss when I wasnt loving the car like I have with previous cars I have owned. Broke it instead and made a profit so happy days for me.

Planning my next move for a performance car but just ordered a Qashqai for the everyday hack so no hurry for me.

Rob