ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Some pictures by...

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
My uncle!

He has recently bought a new imac and got broadband so he can share some of his pics online.

He is a very good photographer and also very good at PS.

His flickr (he's only just signed up so not many on yet) and a few of his pictures are below :)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/51773149@N06/

4776941238e73efa44bbb.jpg

47618898442283a1c652b.jpg

4761719542c5d803ca95b.jpg

The last one is 3 lots of 3 bracketed HDR shots stitched together :)

Very nice photos. I like the use of HDR in the last one, I can't stand the corny look of basic HDR, but that photo looks very well executed.

LY 182 FF CUPPED
quite nice, the highlights in the second one are too blown for me so a lot of texture has been lost.

14' Leon Cupra 280
Yeh not bad! Would like to see the original crop of the top pic and without the glare.

DB.

BMW 440i
Awesome photo's!

Love the last one with some HDR. As someone above said, much better than the normal HDR crap

1.8 Civic EX
how on earth has he managed to make that last pic out of 9 shots and kept the sea looking perfect as if it's just one photo?! I can't even get clouds to look right when doing hdr cos they move a small amount between shots lol

cool shots though, agree with the second though. would make a nice pic if it was cropped to loose some of the foreground.