ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Some pork for Turner

Epic but will never be as good as the older one for me.

2011-Porsche-911-3.8-GT3-RS-02.gif

lol, that's still a gen II 997, so arguably splitting hairs. You should have said you prefer the slightly less good one instead.

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
  RS175,595,205gti,172
So it's ok to rag a car from cold then yeah?

Edit: went back and paused the video.. someone had warmed it up for him :eek:

McGherkin

Macca fan boiiiii
ClioSport Club Member
So it's ok to rag a car from cold then yeah?

A lad at work thought that this was exactly the case with his classic Mini.

Two months later, he now drives a Yaris. :lolup:

I have huge respect for the Porsches, but when they leave their niche they don't half do a good job of making ugly monstrosities (Panamera, Cayenne).

Trophy #490
Epic but will never be as good as the older one for me.

2011-Porsche-911-3.8-GT3-RS-02.gif

Erm, why? The 4.0's better, faster, looks practically the same, is even more exclusive and will be remembered as the best 911 ever. There's absolutely no reason to prefer the gen II GT3 RS! If anything, the first generation 997 GT3 RS looked better thanks to its better colour schemes. The 4.0's proved to be a great investment, too.

I'm driving the new Boxster S and 991 at Porsche's Silverstone centre in June for a media day, and I'm praying there'll be a 4.0 there!