ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Some Trax photo's

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
Had a good day at trax this year. I haven't been in a few years but it doesn't change much! The cliosport.net area was a good laugh and there was a good turn out with some nice cars, I wont say any names but someone locking their keys in their car did make good entertainment for the cs lot and passers by! All in all it was an enjoyable day and good to meet some new people and have a chat to a few faces from csf! Here is some pictures of the day, I'm no photographer but better than nothing!
DSCN1093.JPG
DSCN1101.JPG
DSCN1102.JPG
DSCN1104.JPG
DSCN1106.JPG
DSCN1110.JPG
DSCN1112.JPG
DSCN1115.JPG
DSCN1117.JPG
DSCN1118.JPG

Last edited:

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
The modified crap!
I didn't no! Everyone is different and like different things but my god there were some real sights on Sunday! I can't believe the amount of money people spend on sound systems :anguished: some of the set up's must be worth more then the cars/vans they fit it all in! I did have a chat with the lad who owned the mini which was inside which looked rusty, it wasn't my cup of tea but the I couldn't believe that it was a paint job and not a wrap! It really was amazing! Also not sure how some of the cars on the track passed the sound tests, some serious pops and bangs!