ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Someone crashed into my car last night

GR7

Shiny red R32

Quote: Originally posted by Tom_16v on 01 April 2003

er......didnt fool me! :oops:
Oh yes I did fool you Tom! Along with 150 others who couldnt resist a peek!

GR7

Shiny red R32

Quote: Originally posted by CarlosTheJackel on 01 April 2003

Err I have just crashed in a Black MK2 172 while reading this thread on my laptop;)
Hope it wasnt mine Carlos!!

GR7

Shiny red R32

Talking of insurance - I phoned Norwich Union this morning to renew mine and the guy I spoke to was obviously trying to sell me breakdown cover/home start etc, and I dont know how they arrived at the final figure, and if I bought that from them, it would entitle me to a discount for my insurance so in the end I took it and the final cost was 27p more than the renewal on its own.

I tried telling the guy that I dont drive my car very often, and that as it is only one year old, it shouldnt break down. So he promptly said in a joking way "its a Renault" so you never know!!

Nuff said! Might be worth the extra 27p one day! Has anyone else experienced this? Just remembered that the cost was also slightly reduced because of my low mileage.

GR7

Shiny red R32

I couldnt resist it!

Originally I had downloaded a picture of a crashed black Clio which I was going to post, but I later changed my mind and went for the words instead!

;)

GR7

Shiny red R32

Mr Bean

Then how did you read that quote, as it was at the top of the page? Someones telling porkies!!