ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Someone help me out?

Civic Em1, Civic Eg4
Isit possible for someone with photoshop to do a quick one so i can see home some alloys look on my car?
The car:
m39k6.jpg

The wheels:
2hr3dl2.jpg

200 FF Storm Grey
They will look really nice mate, better than what you've got now, slam it and spacers are needed with them I reckon

Civic Em1, Civic Eg4
Yer i need spacers anyway coz its only a 1.2 and iv chucked the sport body on its too wide atm like, then if i do go ahead and get these alloys i will drop it more then :)
Just cant imagine them on it atm, and there 15" will they look too small?

1992 Mini City
No, they won't look too small, especially if you lower it, but if you're concerned, 16"s are always an option.

Toyota MR2
i looked into these. their lovely wheel to be fair just i felt they would probably need 25mm hubcetric spacers Ur talking £100 for 4. then u need 4 new 15inch tyres. say toyo proxies...£55 a corner plus 200 for the wheels. is 500 really worth it?? thats all i thought :)

Civic Em1, Civic Eg4
Well i was getting the spacers anyway, so they dont matter.
The wheels im guna be swapping for mine, well aint sorted it out yet just wanted 2 see what the look like on mine, but they will have tyres if we decided to go ahead with it

'06 MK3 Clio 1.4L
Ino you think im obviously im saying this because i own them lol but i think they'd look real good on your car...

Feel free to come down and stick em on your car to see what they would look like first, and ill give you an honest opinion of what they look like once their fitted...

Also about the tyres im trying to do something about them, im jus really skint atm being a uni student n all lol most of my money goes on booze :) haha though there is a seller on ebay selling brand new sets of 4 toyo proxes t1r's (195/50/R15) for £113 delivered! bargain...

ITB'd 182...
Get on it!

Camskill do 15" toyo proxies T1R's for £29 a tyre!

Will look alot better :)

Civic Em1, Civic Eg4
My car is lowerd by 40mm now, what do u recon i would need to lower it by to make it look okay on the 15's then?

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
They won't go with the colour of your car mate imo.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
I've seen a couple of flame red's on white wheels...Wasn't a great contrast tbh! Although they look nice wheels.

Will def look better than the wheels you have just now. IMO it will need to be lower than the 40mm springs to suit the 15s.

Civic Em1, Civic Eg4
How low do you recon?
Has anyone acctualy got/know of a picture i could see ov a sport rep on 15s been drop and how much its been dropped by?