ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

someone keyed my car

Clio 182 Trophy
Someone keyed my passenger door and it is about 12 inches long...i have tried to polish it out but theres no chance thats gonna happen :(.

Could anyone advise me what my options are i cant really afford to have the whole door resprayed.

its really starting to irratate me when i see it so ive got to do something about it.

thanks for reading

antony

Golf GTI 1.8T
b******s!!! get a pic up mate and should help peeps tell you whats best, chips away or similar should be able to sort that out depending, or a local bodyshop, doubt the whole door will need doing.

Clio 182 Trophy
ok cheers il take a pic in the morning and post it

not sure who did it but would love to get hold of them:mad:

clio 1.4 rt
complete t***s arnt they! they got mine aswell started at the front wing all the way through the door and onto the back panel all down my passenger side ill post pics soon.

fuckin chav t***s eh?!?!

p.s. cliosport, u have the right idea boys keep it up!

Golf GTI 1.8T
ooo nasty but that isnt too bad mate, because your basically in the middle of the door they should be able to blend that quite easily. Where abouts do you live, someone might be able to recommend a bodyshop in your area.

Da

Less
harsh mate, gutted for you! :mad:
As a temporary cover-up repair why don't you get some colour specific polish that will help fill the scratch to cover the primer that's showing through. Should make it less obvious for the time being until you can afford to get it fully repaired?

Clio 182 Trophy
i live in both southampton and bristol so anyone you could recomend someone in either would be great, does anyone know how much is likely to cost to repair?

thanks for all your help, antony

Focus RS, 182 gone
it'll cost about £150 to have the door sprayed. Dont touch it with any kind of t cut, the paint on clios is really soft, ur bound to cut through the laquar. If u cant afford to have it sprayed, just touch it in carfully with a repair kit, the polish it up, itll only be noticable really close up then.