ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

something differnt.

clio 172 cup
well i have a 172 and was wanting a cat back system most people go for stealths or yozza's but wanting something differnt any ideas.

Custom-made 182 lookalike system, like mine;

3187431705_6e8c227ffd_b.jpg

clio 172 cup
yea mate was gona looked threw alot of searches and nothing rele i like the look of the miltech system but heard rele bad things about it a just like the way how the tail pipes dont come right out of the back box and rele like the design of it.

clio 172 cup
looks gash coz you can see the back box thats why a like the miltechs has anyone got a miltech on. picccs

personally i think that looks terrible...

not the actual exhaust itself...just the way it sits very low..(that might be what its ment to be achieving though)

i think that would look nice cut through the bumper a bit...

clio 172 cup
yeah coz its a race system thats why a dont rele want a k-tec or a yozza am not saying there crap or anything but just wanted something abit differ but still want it looking good.

clio 172 cup
yeah no what you mean mate coz its a race system but rele want something differnt what looks good.

clio 172 cup
i a do still want it to look good. differnt as in differnt system not as in weird tail pipes

172 Cup, AX trackbeast.
Different? Twin side exits. Big Rig-style uprights behind the doors. Swamp racer-style, straight off the manifold, through the bonnet. Front-exit (through the foglight holes)

The possibilities are endless.

audi a6 3.0tdi
I've got a blueflame system on mine it was on my old one when i bought it so its about three years old now and still looks like new. It sounds pretty good and the build quality is good too. It maybe looks a little big with the twin three inch pipes but as i said i didn't pay for it.

clio 172 cup
dont rele like how you can see the back box mite not be able to see it asmuch on a ph2. has anyone got a devil system been looking at them.