ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

something new for my ass

Clio RS
William-060223141430.jpg

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Holy s**t! your car has been built wrong, the steering wheels on the wrong side!!! ;)

That will look really good, nice choice!

Clio RS
superfastdan said:
Holy sh*t! your car has been built wrong, the steering wheels on the wrong side!!! ;)

That will look really good, nice choice!

Damn that's reason for i drive on wrong side of road and people get flashing to me :rofl:

next week i will buy consols for fiting this seats. And i need resistors for switch-off the sideairbagsystem.

After that i will pray that the german TÜV say's yes for my modification :(

Last edited:

ice

RenaultSport Megane Mk1
Aha! I need to look in a forum outside the country to see pics of your new seats? :(
But who cares? They are nice! :)

Clio 182 liquid yellow
ice said:
Aha! I need to look in a forum outside the country to see pics of your new seats? :(
But who cares? They are nice! :)
Hi Stef,
Tja wir sind hier wenn die Cliowelt mal nicht weiter weiß ;)
Gruß DD

Clio 182 liquid yellow
racing182 said:
yeh, wot he said ^^^

:D ;)

I only told him that we sometimes need all of you because of your knowledge about the 172's and 182's, 'cause we don't have lots of them in Germany.

If the cup owners keep writing them off over the winter at the rate they normally do we'll have alot less here too, lol.

Glacier White 197 Cup
Hi mate. They look awsome! Sorry to be rude but how much did these cost you and where did u get the from. Cheers

Clio RS
hrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr consols are coming by postman. He has a hard work :D

First seat is outside my car. Could you please tell me on wirecoloring i have to soldering the resitor?

I mean the black one is for ground. And so, the resitor is to solder betwen brown an blue one. Im right?:eek: