ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Something To Raise The TV?

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
Hi, I've just bought a new TV for the Bedroom, mainy for gaming:

Currently it looks like this (poor pic, camera settings have ben changed :S)

IMG_1952.jpg

However, Im having Virgin HD Installed too, but have no where put the box, So what I was thinking was having the Virgin Box under the 360, and raising the TV off its stand by around 10"?

Now the obvious option is wall mount, but I cant afford to get that done, and dont have the bottle to do it myself, So is there anything avalable that I Can put under the existing oval Base of the TV to raise it up?

Thanks

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
I'd get rid of that massive paperweight of a PS3.

I genuinely cant remember the last time i turned it on lol Seriously, think it was when Metal Gear Came out?

Theres no room to move TV over, its inbetween 2 doors, entrance to room, and the shower room/closet. I Wanted a 50" but couldnt fit it in between the doors :(

Also, theres an Airing cupboard behind the TV, with no studs so dont think I can wall mount?

Gavin.

ClioSport Club Member
Its just such a shame that the xbox doesn't have the hardware capabilities of the ps3.

Queue mandatory xbox live comment...

Anyway back on topic, as above get yourself a wall mount. The are cheap enough and easy to put up.

Last edited: