ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sony DSC T10

Black Gold 182 (Cup Pack)
Anyone got one of these digital cameras? Want to buy one for the girlfriend for her birthday, just wondering if anyone has used one and what they are like?

Also do you have to takle the battery out to charge it? Cheers

Renaultsport Clio 182
I have a T33, a 5MP job. It takes good pictures in good light, but suffers a little in low light because of blur - but it's probably down to my shaky hands! The T10 has image stabilisation which is "Very effective image stabilization for steady photos even in limited lighting" according to a review site. I'm going to order a T50 very soon. It has image stabilisation and is 7MP and has a 3" touch screen. The menu system on the T33 (and probably the same with the T10) was a little bit of a chore. The T50 can also zoom when shooting video. As far as I am aware, it is the only one in the T-range that can (mt T33 couldn't, disappointingly).
If the T10 is anything like my T33 (which it should be, and better, as the T10 is a later model!) then it should prove a very good purchase. Check out Steve's Digicams for reviews and test shots.

Renaultsport Clio 182
The photos taken here are shot with my T33. There is a wide variety of action, low light, sunlight and fireworks (when I post them) shots. The T10 should/will improve on some of the blur in the action and low light, so it's probably worth checking these out and knowing the T10 will produce more stable photos.

Hope that all helps.

Yes, got one. Fantastic camera for point and shoot, and so small it fits in a pocket for when traveling around.

As for charging the battery - yes you need to take it out and slot into a battery charger that plugs into mains.

Also, it's worth getting a 1GB or 2GB high speed memory card for it. The high speed ones process the images really fast and a 2GB card can get over 500 pics on at best quality.