ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sony Ericsson w810i camera problem

BMW M5 & E36
Hi guys,

In the past month or so the camera on my phone has started playing up. Some of the time it works fine as its meant to, but then other times it wont take a picture at all. What basically happens is the little box focuses and turns green when i've pushed the button part-way down as it's meant to, but then when i continue to press the button more nothing happens, apart from it unfocusing.

Sods law states that whenever I want/need to use the camera it doesnt work, then when im bored and check whether its working it does.

I'm on pay as you go and only got the phone a while before christmas, but also got a 1year insurance/warranty with it, £10 excess. Send back job do we think?

Screen is scratched to buggery too so a replacement would be nice :approve:

Chris

Mine started this yesterday but its 11 months old and been well abused so o2 are sending me a shiny new replacement!