ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sony Vaio

MY10 R35 GTR
you need to specify a bit better mate. your links only goin to the sony stlye site not onto a specitic viao series

R27 LY
Heres the spec:

intelCentPerf2c with Intel® Core™2 Duo processor P8400 (2.26 GHz and 1066 MHz FSB) and Intel® PRO/Wireless 802.11a/b/g/n
Genuine Windows Vista® Home Premium with Service Pack 1 (English version)
250 GB Serial ATA 5400 rpm hard disk drive
3 GB DDR2-800 SDRAM (1*1024 MB, 1*2048 MB - No free slot available), maximum 4 GB DDR2-800 SDRAM - a portion of the system memory over 3 GB might not be available to the operating system
16.4" WXGA++ (1600 x 900) Widescreen X-black LCD screen
ATI Mobility Radeon™ HD 3470 graphics processing unit with Total Available Graphics Memory of approx. 1530 MB and dedicated Video Memory of 256 MB
DVD±RW/±R DL/RAM drive
Built-in 'Motion Eye' Digital Camera (max. 30 frames per second, 1.3 Mega Pixels) with Motion Picture Function (max. resolution (pixels) SXGA/1280*1024) and built-in microphone
Wireless LAN IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n; Bluetooth® technology
3 Hi-Speed USB 2.0 ports
UK QWERTY keyboard
Exclusive VAIO software: VAIO Music Box, VAIO Movie Story, VAIO Media Plus, Click to Disc/Editor

dk

911 GTS Cab
its a great laptop for the price, has some good software included and still has a good design like an apple but without the extortionate price.

I am on my 5th vaio here, although you definitely have some haters on here who just hate everything sony i'm afraid, so not everyones going to agree.

Sony have without doubt the best range of laptops currently available though, especially if you want the bonus of solid state and bluray recorder.

I want the limited edition Z Bond Series one, for the size of the laptop 13" its got an amazing spec, including Solid state disk and BD-RE with 4gb ram and a decent graphics card there is nothing that can touch it for spec, but then it is 3k! (but it is 007 engraved, how cool)

By the looks of their site, there is some heavy SOny product placement in the new bond film like th lastr one!

I guess it's the FW11E? A mate at work just got one of these through his insurance - it's pretty tasty. I'd have one, although I'd prefer on of the AR series.

dk

911 GTS Cab
i've got the ar71zu which is the top of the range and its an amazing laptop.

They have launched the AW range now with an 18" screen, and solid state and 500gb sata in the same machine.

Nice spec but because of the solid state its a hell of a price.