ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sorry but another induction question

Sy

Pajero 3.8 V6
Yes but the filters are different as standard I believe, so just wandering if induction kits differ.

Trophy #267
not sure depends what your connecting. if full ik which replaces airbox / elbow then yes. afaik throttle backwards is the same connection.

Sy

Pajero 3.8 V6
Boo there is a pipercross one on the bay currently at £18!! and its in my home town lol

Might be worth a punt at that price then

Sy

Pajero 3.8 V6
Boo there is a pipercross one on the bay currently at £18!! and its in my home town lol

Might be worth a punt at that price then

lol I saw that one on there. Couldn't bring myself to buy one though, and went with a panel filter.

Yes I think I will stick with mine too. Also my mrs pointed out to me, "why buy anything for it when your selling it soon?"

Sy

Well, they do Renault Sports in Oz, it'll fit those lol. I will be purchasing a 182 as soon as I can over there.

Sy

Pajero 3.8 V6
Well, they do Renault Sports in Oz, it'll fit those lol. I will be purchasing a 182 as soon as I can over there.

I would check the prices first mate. Cars are really expensive out there, especially if its not a falcon or a holden;)

Yeah, visited the Renault dealer when I was over there in April. Megane 225 was $44,500 (£18,500). How much are they over here? £15k?

Sy

Pajero 3.8 V6
Not sure. I have been looking at shoguns and landcruisers mainly lol.

I have seen one clio sport out there, it was about £8k but it was only a 2002 model! Seemed a bit steep to me. I have been trawling ozzy ebay lol