ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sorry more FCS pics

Lee

BMW M2C

Quote: Originally posted by Ang on 01 June 2005Right these have taken 4 hours to upload as the multiple image uploader wasnt working !!...so please look ....LOLhttp://photobucket.com/albums/y251/AngBubba/?action=optionsCLICK ME (Lee they have been edited....;))

Good. Send me the removed ones please.

Great start, the first one of me and it looks like Im going to take a piss on the generator.

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2

Hehe top pics. The only set Ive looked through I think... a nice summary of the event. :)

Ang

Pink/Blue 182

Thanks guys....they are a bit more snaps than some of the arty ones.....oh well.

Lee, email sent :D

Sorry Em.....:cry:......i like them :D

if anyone wants the full size ones PM me your email (or email me...its in my profile).....i have more of the ones on track...but they were getting very samey..lol

:D

Megane 225 baby! :)

Cool pics, the only ones that I have actually bothered to look at to do with FCS :cool:

Ang

Pink/Blue 182

i edited some for you too Jon...lol

how wierd is that pic of you on the M25 all alone.....never seen it like that

Ang

Pink/Blue 182

no worries Dan :D

Thanks Karen......will post them someone else you will beable to see them...;)

Nice pics Ang. Thanks for that pic, Ive got some good ones of Lee too but not too sure if I should post them. :devilish:

Massey6465 & saxo1.1

Smart pictures of our stand&Nice to see some of the mk1 boys in amongst the pics:)

Ang

Pink/Blue 182

Thank you Tucks....:D

thought you would like that Wend.....and im sure yours are worse :eek: i saw the angle you took them from !! LOL