ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sorted out my renewal

Clio Sport 182
Thought today that i had best sort out my insurance seeing as it was up on Friday, so after an half an hour phone call with an American dude from Elephant, i eventually got it for £1200. Paying £200 on Friday and then the other £1000 this time next month. Fully Comp, 19 years old with 1 years no claims. Not bad i guess seeing as my initial renewal price was £1650 on Third party fire & theft!

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
Thought today that i had best sort out my insurance seeing as it was up on Friday, so after an half an hour phone call with an American dude from Elephant, i eventually got it for £1200. Paying £200 on Friday and then the other £1000 this time next month. Fully Comp, 19 years old with 1 years no claims. Not bad i guess seeing as my initial renewal price was £1650 on Third party fire & theft!

My renewal is up with Admiral on 05/06/2013, sorted mine out today too on the 200.

Renewal £1147.58 - Didnt think that was terrible.

Ended up settling on £770 and a few pence. Dig the fcuk in!

​19 Years old too, 3 years no claims.