ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sound on my laptops gone :(

www.renparts.co.uk
Iv only had my laptop since september and the sound isnt working on it anymore. It happen once before and my brother managed to sort it out but im back at uni now so its up to you guys!:D:D
iv looked in the control panel & its saying there is no audio devices installed?
anyone got any ideas??
thanks

www.renparts.co.uk
try goin to your device manager (in control panel) and reinstall or rollback your sound drivers

just got to the device manager & clicked on the sound bit & it says the device is working properly :S but it isnt because my music still isnt playing :( and videos on the internet dont play music so i dont think its my itunes thats broken

i didnt see a bit that said reinstall or rollback sound drivers tho, do i need to look in a different section from the sound bit?!

DCi
you haven't pressed the mute shortcut by accident?

it will be a combination of the FN key and one of the F1-F12 keys

www.renparts.co.uk
you haven't pressed the mute shortcut by accident?

it will be a combination of the FN key and one of the F1-F12 keys

i thought that at 1st because the symbol in the bottom right hand corner has a red cross on it, but when you click on it, instead of the unmute button volume controls etc it just says no audio devices are installed

www.renparts.co.uk
its a sony vio (can't spell)
i dont really know what a sound driver is?! are they all the same? if i just google should i be able 2 download one from there?
thanks for ur help btw! :)