ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

sound proofing

From your personal experience guys, how easy is it to sound deaden a 2004 clio? As it already rattles a bit and as im adding a sub and amped components I imagine it will rattle to peices! Is it easy to add the sound deadening material to the boot or front doors?

Will I experience enough benefit from doing it warrent the cost and effort itll take... If it will take days and days to do, for like a 10% benefit I doubt Ill be bothered. I just wondered if anyone had done it and what did you use?

Polo + Micra

nah its quite easy to do but the problem is that you will find that the door cards will rattle after you have taken them off.:(

id recommend getting some dynamat extreme ans a decent roller and it shouldnt take that long.

2015 Audi S3 Stage 3

i just did my boot lid there the other day - easy pease but takes a while and u get slits and cuts on ur fingers lol

i looked like a real self harmer with the scratches and marks on my wrists from pressing against the metal trying to get the sound proofing in the corners!

Nike Lunar Elite's

Makes a big difference, especially on the boot lid. Bit fiddly to do on the boot lid but no biggy, just get a few cuts as boydie said. Doors are dead easy too, I was worried about clearance behind the door cards but there was plenty of room. A roller would def help though.