ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sound system

MY10 R35 GTR
Wee bit of a plug here. I had been looking to add to my current sound system in my living room which os for TV, films, gaming and music.

At the start all I had was an Onkyo AV reciever and a pair of KEF IQ 50 floorstanding speakers.

I was looking for a sub and a centre speaker, so through a websearch I came across the guys at Divine Audio http://www.divineaudio.co.uk/ and Tim advised me to add a KEF Kube 1 sub and KEF IQ60c centre speaker. Sadly the KEF IQ series has been superceeded, so I didnt think there was much chance I would get the centre speaker to match the floor standing ones. Tim said he would see what he could do, 5 days later I had an email from Tim saying he had contacted KEF and they had sourced and brane new KEF IQ60C in matching finish to my current speakers. Awesome customer service IMO.

So today in the post my sub and centre speaker arrived. :)

Once I get my new TV cabinet the living room will be complete.