ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

South Central BBQ *PICS* (56k)

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355

No probs, thanks for coming everyone. A really good turnout, and still food left over!

Worked out about £27 over so the site booking for the next one will be on me, and people can bring their own food.

Probably try and arrange one for the end of the summer. (If they let us back :confused:)

E90

was this today?? where is the pictures of my bitches?? and I wanna see the ones of donnas wet T shirt after the water fight I heard about?

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355

You mean the water, Coke, Ketchup, Burger sauce fight....?

E90

Quote: Originally posted by Nik on 26 June 2005

You mean the water, Coke, Ketchup, Burger sauce fight....?
Yeah, me want pics, and where is my little soldier tommy did u not get any of him and gay mikey doing things in bushes?

E90

I see u caught mikey C on one of them pics, South central England turns into South Central LA when hes around, did he behave himself?

® Andy

ClioSport Club Member
  Illiad V6 255

f**king hell ... just realised I can see a Pug 106 there. Id assumed Dan would still be wondering around the forest shouting "help, Im lost ... please save me Metallic Black" and looking for the BBQ site:p

Looks like a great meet ... tho I had a great time today too. Ill have post a picture of the clown and 33 children at our party today :confused:

Quote: Originally posted by Andy D on 26 June 2005
f**king hell ... just realised I can see a Pug 106 there. Id assumed Dan would still be wondering around the forest shouting "help, Im lost ... please save me Metallic Black" and looking for the BBQ site:p

I actually found it with no problems at all, unlike alice....

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

lol im home, sticky and covered in ketchup/burger sauce/coke

happy days lol, just jumping in the shower and then will up some of the pics i took :D

® Andy

ClioSport Club Member
  Illiad V6 255

Quote: Originally posted by Dan on 26 June 2005

I actually found it with no problems at all, unlike alice....
Yeah ... forgot you were following Baz ;)

Quote: Originally posted by Metallic Black on 26 June 2005
Quote: Originally posted by Dansta on 26 June 2005im finally home. after limping the last 10miles. broke my cup. :( [/QUOTE]Oh nooooo! What happened?Do you still hate me? :oops:

might frgive u in time. well see. got some great pics today tho....

Malice.... u got owned like a beatch! ;)

E90

Was a good meet boys and girls! but only 1 pic of my car, thats scandalous!!
scroll up to the top of the page and look in the middle, it says CLIOSPORT, U weak gay, bring a real car next time not a rollerskate.

Quote: Originally posted by Dutch 172 on 26 June 2005

Was a good meet boys and girls! but only 1 pic of my car, thats scandalous!!
scroll up to the top of the page and look in the middle, it says CLIOSPORT, U weak gay, bring a real car next time not a rollerskate.

Look whos getting moody because he lives in clog land and couldnt come! lol

R.I.P 182

PMSL @ that pic..! ive *just* got in.. traffic was terrible, 1 lane open on m25!!! :O

lol @ burger - ketchup - coke - water - ice fight. .was funny!! Malice -- MEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHH PMSL!! *goes 2 look at pics*

Quote: Originally posted by MaLicE on 26 June 2005
MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

lol im home, sticky and covered in ketchup/burger sauce/coke

happy days lol, just jumping in the shower and then will up some of the pics i took :D

I hope you didnt spray anyone in food & coke this time Malice!? :p