ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

South/Hampshire Convoy To FCS..

Coiley'd Clio PH2
Right, i havent seen any plans for the us Southern Softies yet so who is driving up on the day and who is driving up the day before and camping/hotel?

Im undecided yet whether to go up the day before or just cruise up early sunday morning.

What about a convoy on the way up? Meet at Winchester services possibly?

'53 172 Cup
I'm heading up from Winchester albeit I'm a Leeds boy but if there were a few goin up on the morning I could gather with for the journey then that'd be cool!?!

Be good to hear from peeps... !!!

'53 172 Cup
Are you all going to meet for couzens thingy at 5am... !?!?!?!?!?! Not sure I'll be making that... !!

How about 7am at Fleet???

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
Im from Farnborough, heading up on Saturday with my mate at about 1ish. If anyone's going on the Saturday hit me up?

'53 172 Cup
I might just have to bite the bullet then and get up killer early... !?! It's my GF's little sister's 21st on the saturday though so could be a heavy one!! Might be good if you pm me your mobile just incase I'm not gonna make it so you 're not waiting around!!