ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

SOUTH WALES driving meet!!! (pic heavy)

Owen

ClioSport Admin
Firstly, well done Chris - looks like an awesome meet.

Absolutely gutted I didnt come - spent 4 hours cleaning the car on Sat along with my mate, but we ended up getting so pissed up Sat eve that I didnt feel safe to drive on Sun.

Have to remember to stay away from the beer before the next run!

Polo + Micra
lmao my pc just nearly went into meltdown trying load the pictures

was a good meet nice to see some different faces:approve:

not had chance to drive the polo like that since i've had it and they were some top roads.

and i think i managed about 25 mpg which aint bad for the polo

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
Well done Chris for the meet turned out a cracker ,today is a stark contrast to yesterdays full on blast, been out the garden in the daughters(MINE) pool chilling and drinking beer:approve:

This will make a few p-ss themselves:rasp:

pool3qz8.jpg

is dirty.
Well done Chris for the meet turned out a cracker ,today is a stark contrast to yesterdays full on blast, been out the garden in the daughters(MINE) pool chilling and drinking beer:approve:

This will make a few p-ss themselves:rasp:

pool3qz8.jpg

Alright for some, I was slaving away in work..:dapprove:

clio 1.2 - 51 plate
Nice one chris mate, that was the best meet i've ever been to, really well organised, they where awesome driving roads, nice to meet everyone again and meet some new faces,

there was some wicked pics taken, cant wait for the next meet....

Golf TDI
yeh i know but where i work theyre c***s to put it nice lol and i wasnt refferring to you , i also didnt bother talking to work until about two weeks before the meet :( my fault

C

clvs2222

Cheers again for the positive comments.

Regarding the next meeting, i had PM'd tim about it. will keep everyone posted. Any thoughts on what to do for the next one is welcomed. i have a few ideas myself.. but waiting for a reply from tim.

clio 255 v6/lancia evo2
I agree , the red R27 did 22mpg

Hehehe awesome! Shame there was no one there with a Vee really. 22mpg was just my normal average - I bet you'd have been looking at sub 15mpg easy.

Dan

"Vee" next time maybe. was at the rallyday up north yesterday,
took my integrale on an arranged "parade lap" of the stage 20mph max speed allowed, took it as 20 in each gear but did`nt get into 5th.
cheers paul.

C

clvs2222

^^^lol, aint you had enough pix?
must of been bloody boiling driving that road today. still fun though :cool:

Rick, know of anyone that would be interested in my car? need to get rid of it soon, got new plans for another sport :approve: :clown:

Clio MK2 (1.2)
oi posting a pic of my shed with yours on the beach is Copyright Material, :p

will have to catch up again soon when the car is back from the bodysop :)

Blk/Gold 182 FF
the meet looked amazin! i had to work last min :mad: rele wanted to go to it! the next one is gettin a booked of work!!!!!!!!!!!!

BG Clio 182 FF
Me and my mate went along in the liquid yellow 182. First meet we have been to and we had a really good day. Really friendly bunch of lads. I'll have to bring the Ibiza to the next one. Not the same when your sitting in the passenger seat being flung around like a rag-doll.
A big shout out to the boys in the 1.2 and 1.4's. You boys can drive. We started the day wondering if you would be able to keep up but as we were going over the mountain it was us trying to keep up with you!
Top day out.:)