ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

South wales lot y0'!

Silver 172
where by is the rear car park? i cant think where it is or how to get there.. all i can think of is the main big car park?

Fiesta zetec s
you go down the side of the shops on the oposite side to the cinema, rite to the back and theres another big car park

Faded trophy
when we leave the car park anyone with low cars might have to go out the cinema end as the speedbump it pritty brutal ripped my wheel arch and side skirt of my old saxo but that was proper slammed lol

Civic Em1, Civic Eg4
Me and Dajones are coming up together so will let him test the speed bumps first, then if all is good ill have a go aswel :p

Silver 172
not sure how many of you are signed up to the cruise swansea thing on facebook but on the 7th theres a cruise in the night aswel.. all the infos on facebook if anyone wants me to paste them the link?

Faded trophy
Me and Dajones are coming up together so will let him test the speed bumps first, then if all is good ill have a go aswel :p

Its only on the way out lol but there is like the metal spikes u go over that pop back up after u drive over them not nice haha

Fiesta zetec s
someone devise a plan for the metal springy plates! dont fancy denting the underneath of my car if theyre that low!

They are just plastic prongs that only lay flat one way to stop people going over the bump the wrong way. Won't have any chance of denting the underneath of your car. Durham your a nutta. haha

Faded trophy
They are just plastic prongs that only lay flat one way to stop people going over the bump the wrong way. Won't have any chance of denting the underneath of your car. Durham your a nutta. haha

;) all im saying is proper cars my struggle lol it fucked the arches on my vts but lets be fair it was proper low lol, there is another exit anyway will just have to go all the way through the car park lol

Ultra Red Megane 175
I'm amazed at how many members are on here from Bridgend, I work on Bridgend Industrial Estate and I'm up there pretty much everyday, and I've never seen any of you!

Civic Em1, Civic Eg4
I hope the weather is nice for next weekend now!
Cant belive it snowed down here again last night and more is said to come tonight :mad:.
Getting abit old now

RenaultSport 172
I'm amazed at how many members are on here from Bridgend, I work on Bridgend Industrial Estate and I'm up there pretty much everyday, and I've never seen any of you!

Do you drive past the council offices by any chance? I see a Trophey going past most mornings.

My clio is very rarely out, I've got my trusty Rover 25 for my daily. :cool:

Ultra Red Megane 175
My usual route is down the A48 from Pyle then passed Tesco and Police HQ, so no I don't think I pass the Council Offices...

RenaultSport 172
Hmm, Must be another Trophy around Bridgend then.

I'll have to drop out from this, I should be finishing my car tomorrow but I'm awaiting ABS sensors and Hoping to drop the car off to Pro-Speed Friday.

197 ff albi
Hmm, Must be another Trophy around Bridgend then.

I'll have to drop out from this, I should be finishing my car tomorrow but I'm awaiting ABS sensors and Hoping to drop the car off to Pro-Speed Friday.

pro-speed???? why is this beefy boy? the other trophy i think works in fords i used to see it everyday on my home from my last job

Civic Em1, Civic Eg4
1.Grant
2.Steve
3.Lee Durham
4.Dink
5.Owz (weather dep)
6.Sumner, will also bring 3 mates with 172s/trophey
7.Hughski. May bring mates. R32 & Lupo GTI. that ok?
8.Swell
9.Dajones!!!! Possibly a mate/family member with a meggy f1
10.Brownin
11.g.simmons
12.Nimbus197

197 ff albi
hopefully have my bullets and sidestrips fitted for this now, wheels and mirrors are done so will need some decent pics cant wait! :D

OLR

Ph1 172 and Red 197
ITS BLOODY ITNTERNATIONAL WEEKEND< IM NOT GONA BE ABLE TO WALK LET ALONE DRIVE!!!!!

Sorry guys im out

Fiesta zetec s
Just to let everyone know, it looks like my cars going up for sale soon so if anyone wants a cup racer towing eye, rear strut brace, engine cover, window wind deflectors, tailored clio sport mats, cat back exhaust (i'd need a deal to have your standard one) Carbon fibre splitter with a few scratches and a few other things we can sort something out in the meet.

Civic Em1, Civic Eg4
Everyone still up for the meet then?
Duno how the weathers going to be but can just turn up and decide what to do when we know the weather situation.

Grant ill have a lil chat with you about that splitter and mates mate ;)

Fiesta zetec s
Everythings gone off my car now apart from the engine cover and roof bars. Mite have my turini's up for grabs if i trade my car in with the 172 wheels on.

Polo + Micra
i'm going to have to drop out sorry lads:dapprove:

the ex is doing my f**king head in about not seeing the kid this weekend :mad:

Civic Em1, Civic Eg4
Yeah mate its still on, im not acctualy sure where we are meeting exactly tbh.
Just behind mcarther glen, im sure you will find us