ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

South wales lot y0'!

172 Flamer
Tidy meet today guy's. Was good to put faces to names and to meet everyone. Will get the photo's up later although their nothing particularly special.

Fiesta zetec s
Yep real good meet guys, few nice roads apart from the potholes. Cheers to Ga for letting me jump in with u in my time of need. lol. Catch u all again soon.

172 Flamer
Hey nath, my exhaust has blown through after our run down the A470, sounds like a tractor. Good job I'm in talks with charlie hey lol

172 Flamer
No worries Grant, was good to have someone to talk to, think it would have been a bit lonely on my own, lol good to catch up too.

Civic Em1, Civic Eg4
Was a really good drive today! Was hard trying to keep up in my lil' 1.2 :eek: but dont think it done to bad. Will have a look what pics i got later as i left the missus in charge of the camera for most of the trip :rasp:

197 ff albi
Was a really good drive today! Was hard trying to keep up in my lil' 1.2 :eek: but dont think it done to bad. Will have a look what pics i got later as i left the missus in charge of the camera for most of the trip :rasp:

i did try to hang back for you mate, but i got bored on times, i apologise

Civic Em1, Civic Eg4
When we lost everyone you seemed to be over taking in the most dangerous places so i just hung back behind some cars for a bit :p

Silver 172
Had an awesome time today, some awesome roads which i never even knew existed.. Look forward to the next meet/run

Silver 172
yeah agreed lol if you pulled over for longer than 2 minutes you were frozen lol.. how much futher did you all go after us lot headed back then?

Faded trophy
Good meet. Was driving the inferno :) good roads and company next time hopefully should be warmer so we can have a chat lol.

Oh and sorry to the boy in the monaco for the stone chips lol but u were quite close lol

Civic Em1, Civic Eg4
Loved the inferno mate! and the noise on it!
Was behind you from Mcarther glen for abit and sounds awesome!!

172 Flamer
As said, was really good meet, I especially enjoyed my half a cup of tea. Going out without cash = FAIL lol

Fiesta zetec s
As said, was really good meet, I especially enjoyed my half a cup of tea. Going out without cash = FAIL lol

It was a very nice half cup of tea thou. lol. I thought Durham had saved us with the fiver he owed me but no, he had to be skint! haha

clio 172 corsa turbo300hp
Good meet. Was driving the inferno :) good roads and company next time hopefully should be warmer so we can have a chat lol.

Oh and sorry to the boy in the monaco for the stone chips lol but u were quite close lol

lol no worrys my fault
icon14.gif