ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

South west Breakfast run - Pictures

lemonnobby

ClioSport Club Member
I got pics will sort out later when im in the mood, anyway you got to keep your eye out for a 172 for me (not lowered). He was driving a 172 cup as well.

205Gti,HondaCBR600RR
Had a great morning. Will be coming to the next one for sure! You lot drive very fast!
Loving the Vee. And who sat on the 197's bonnet?!!

205Gti,HondaCBR600RR
Yeh the side of the bonnet looked like it was pushed down lower on one side. Maybe I imagined it. My head was spinning from all those corners!

Yeh the side of the bonnet looked like it was pushed down lower on one side. Maybe I imagined it. My head was spinning from all those corners!

lol yeah, I noticed that too. looked like it didn't line up with the bumper. may have been the light.

FF 182, K5 GSX-R1000
Deffo didnt line up, sticker from bonnet to bumper makes it appear worse than it is imo

Brisol my lover..
DSC00625.jpg

S

Soontobe16v

Ohhh that looked a good meet!!
I love that part of England, I envy you all!!

it was very un even, the front of the bonnet sat about 5mm lower than the bumper.

great meet guys, and well done to deedee for trying to keep up with me through the gorge!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
it was very un even, the front of the bonnet sat about 5mm lower than the bumper.

great meet guys, and well done to deedee for trying to keep up with me through the gorge!

another strike off my xmas list.

Us south westers are pretty lucky, theres a good crowd that always gets together, and we all have a laugh. We always seem to get a really good turn out aswell.

106 GTi
thats because you drove off back up the gorge before my battery died :( i am sorry!

Thank you - i learnt all my cleaning skills from Rich (who couldnt drag his lazy ass out of bed this morning ;))

Pah - the alarm went of a 4.30 but that ain't happening on a sunday at the moment!

Monaco Blue 172
good pics ppl :approve:

sorry i didn't make it, turns out i had to work today anyway so would've been a nightmare :dead:

Today's driving really made me apprieciate the capabilities of the sports. I hadn't hardly driven it anywhere since owning it.

FF Monaco 172
^^^agreed...only done a few hundred miles in mine since i bought it 2 months ago, and because it's not my daily drive it was great fun to have a play in it properly!

Civic Type -R FN2

can you check your PMs dano.

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
was a very good meet, hope all liked the route....love my playground.

all this rubbish about the bonnet, who gives??? it goes, handles and stops well, i test drove the 197 later today and i am now going to place an order....

Good pics there could of done with some colour in them lol wish i could of got up at that time of the morning on a Sunday and i would of been there

Broken Diesel Megane :(
cup looks good. dan, dont know what you are talking about, those seats are all rolls royce luxury. luxury my boy!!!

200sx S14 Strawberry
just a quick cheers to all at the meet. Had a good laugh.

Some good pic's which include my cup. By the way, I'm that tall fcuker which stands out a mile.

Can't wait for the next one.

Better get some 'ZZZZZ' now. Who's idea was it to start at 6. lol.

See you Southwester about.