ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

South west Breakfast run - Pictures

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
you don't need help making yourself look silly....

it was a good morning again, i just want to drive everywhere flat out now!!

i just want to drive everywhere flat out now!!

lol, yeah same here.

I got totally lost on the way home. I left the seafront the same time as clio_chris, and he pulled into the petrol station up the road, and I carried on.

I then appeared behind him just coming into cheddar (I didn't want to go through there, I was lost) so he must have found a better route, I then ended up in the gorge again, so had to turn around. Took me a little over 2 hours to get home I think.

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
lol xzibit...mate the way home is easy...if you know how..lol

yep yesturday morning was brilliant, a very clear run too, and the early light helped massively as did the white mondeo pulling over for everybody..lol

lol xzibit...mate the way home is easy...if you know how..lol

yep yesturday morning was brilliant, a very clear run too, and the early light helped massively as did the white mondeo pulling over for everybody..lol

lol, he looked a little bemused by the line of cars behind him.

The best face I saw was on a driver of a vauxhall something or other, I was behind deedee through some narrow lanes between the gorge and weston. I reckon he must have let a little bit of wee out.

FF 182 w/cup packs
i gave the mondeo a beep and a wave lol, me and justin were really close to the vauxhall driver up front, i thought he might have got the picture by the time another 10 cars had past him

Liquid Yellow 182
Gutted I missed this, the liquid yellow needs representing!

And you all look so miserable in those pictures! (You obviously missed me! lol) I'll definitely be at the next one, organise another one soon guys :)

Drove up the gorge in the fellas car in the afternoon, was such a lush day for it.

as said before it was mint, i think it was a better run that last time as it was a bit longer and the conditions were a bit better.

I am at work at the moment but when i get home tonite i will get all my pics up.

FF Monaco 172
The best face I saw was on a driver of a vauxhall something or other, I was behind deedee through some narrow lanes between the gorge and weston. I reckon he must have let a little bit of wee out.

PMSL!! Me and Marie could not stop laughing at the expression on his face when he saw me coming at him, i serioulsy think he quite possibly shat himself, his eyes nearly popped out his head!!

Mind you i had to break sooo hard to avoid him!!

FF Monaco 172
LOL wouldnt have mattered, it's in to get the bumper repaired and resprayed next week anyway ;)

FF 182 w/cup packs
LOL wouldnt have mattered, it's in to get the bumper repaired and resprayed next week anyway ;)

It could have been silver it i hadn't stopped in time up towards the airport when i was following you, the back end did get a bit light and we were all over the place. :)

FF Monaco 172
Christ, sounds like everyone had it in for my rear yesterday morning lol!

You saw me nearly loose it on one of those tight bends going down the gorge too, took that corner a wee bit to fast!!

205Gti,HondaCBR600RR
I can see why we started so early. The way some were driving it was a good job the roads were empty!

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
whole idea madhops........i think most where quite safe, there was no stupid overtaking or dangerours manouvers for other motorists, and if there was then i said at the start its only that individuals fault.

a return leg would be good too yes

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I think next time a meet at 3am would be good, and go for say two hours across some country roads.

Civic Type -R FN2
thats why its good to have a 1.2 up the gorge :) cant really go too fast and it grips like a beast :>

Mazda MX5 1.8
lol xzibit i did wonder what on earth u were doing behind me again (although i didnt know for sure that it was u tbh)...... then as if by magic just as i entered the gorge u disapeared!

roads were rather scary not knowing where on earth the next corner went and not having the pace on the straights was always going to be an issue so appologies to anyone i held up lol

on a different note..... didnt realise tesco do 99ron fuel in WSM. gave the car some of that to say sorry for the abuse lol

Christ, sounds like everyone had it in for my rear yesterday morning lol! well, there could be a reason for that...;) :rasp:

You saw me nearly loose it on one of those tight bends going down the gorge too, took that corner a wee bit to fast!!

I did notice you drop back after that! i was nicely on 3 wheels on that bend i think!

FF 182, K5 GSX-R1000
I nearly had Deedee aswell at the filling station! Soz hun.

Dan, Envy till the end is sooo not cool lol. Still fair play for staying up, nutter!!!

FF Monaco 172
I nearly had Deedee aswell at the filling station! Soz hun.

Dan, Envy till the end is sooo not cool lol. Still fair play for staying up, nutter!!!

I know!! I was bloody indicating to pull out too!! LOL. I'll let you off though :)

FF Monaco 172

I did notice you drop back after that! i was nicely on 3 wheels on that bend i think!

yeh i did drop back after that, i tried my hardest to keep up but those bends were a bit scary for me to do at those speeds lol, for being the only girl driver i don't think i did to bad keeping up with you lot!!

yeh i did drop back after that, i tried my hardest to keep up but those bends were a bit scary for me to do at those speeds lol, for being the only girl driver i don't think i did to bad keeping up with you lot!!

Hannah (madhops) was driving too in the other Artic blue 182. On the second run, you were infront of me, and Hannah ws behind, and I was like :eek:

;)

FF 182, K5 GSX-R1000
Hannah was quick tho i think she may have been a little wary of my driving when following me lol.

Hope all that attended this come to the Airfield 22nd April, really good fun pushing the car with nothing to hit.

Last edited: