ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

South Westers Mini Meet

good to meet a few new faces this afternoon/evening. nice bbq thanks to tripod ( mark ) . and also nice to see some females ( lady s - sarah and ur mate ).

weston wasnt to bad either.

few pics from the day.

DSC01226.jpg

DSC01227.jpg

DSC01228.jpg

DSC01229.jpg

DSC01230.jpg

DSC01231.jpg

DSC01232.jpg

DSC01233.jpg

DSC01234.jpg

DSC01235.jpg

DSC01236.jpg

DSC01237.jpg

DSC01239.jpg

enjoy, Justin.

Liquid Yellow 182
Yeah, nice to meet you guys, thanks for the invite!

And watching you fall over Mark was the funniest thing I've seen in ages!

carbon - i have to agree however i am biast ( spelling )

yeh it was a good night, have to do it again tripod.

Vee dub
pmsl @ nipples

lady sarah.. im unaware of why they call him tripod. he did a science degree i think...

nipples

LadySarah said:
Ok I think you are referring to my mate with that comment, she has got a fine set of nips.

Mark.... tripod.... really?!!

To be fair those nipples were on form yesterday, the term stand up and be counted came to mind.

You both seemed to be getting on well, why dont you clarify the rumours ? Marks not shy.

Liquid Yellow 182
Unfortunately she wasn't born with them, but I think they look pretty good. One of the most natural looking enhancements I've seen.

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
lol at all the nipple talk........brilliant...

indeed was a good night....am now laughing to much to type anymore due to nipple and boob talk....

Vee dub
It wasnt an official meet bud... few of us gathered for a barbie at mark's..

prob have better notice if wer heading for a drive next time

Civic Type -R FN2
ooo i see. will meet you all at bristol meet, looks like there is a lack of small engines!

clio 200
long as u got big personality it doesnt matter bout the size of ure engine, thats what i keep telling the girls anyway