ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

South Yorks Meet 10/3/2006 - 56Kb - EXPECT LONG LOAD TIMES!

well after a slightly interupted start, today turned out to be a fantastic run!!

everyone turned up at two to be greeted by security at the meadowhalls shopping centre. we were told to leave!!

after running down the road a mile or so, we pulled into maccy ds carpark, then lost some people (me included lol) and finally started our run on the strines (SP?).

some great driving roads, first time ive been on them, and some interesting driving, you know who you are, Foxy!!

anyways, here are some photos, mine arent great but im sure Al and others will have some good ones.

cheers to all who turned up and to the organisers :)

great to put some more faces to names :)

enjoy!

jamie

DSC03234.gif

DSC03253.gif

DSC03237.gif

DSC03240.gif

DSC03244.gif

DSC03245.gif

DSC03250.gif

A Fcukin Car
Re: South Yorks Meet 10/3/2006

Yeah was a brill run, a few white knuckle moments too....and before anybody asks the squirell was already dead, Sarah didn't claim any more lives on this run lol

Adele x

well heres my pics of todays south yorks meet

i think the camera was set on the wrong mode so alot of the images came out grainy, oh well..

IMG_0134.gif

IMG_0131.gif

IMG_0128.gif

IMG_0118.gif

IMG_0116.gif

IMG_0114.gif

IMG_0110.gif

IMG_0109.gif

IMG_0104.gif

IMG_0102.gif

IMG_0100.gif

IMG_0099.gif

IMG_0098.gif

well, bondy managed to get his car filthy within the first couple of mines of the run!
IMG_0096.gif

IMG_0095.gif

IMG_0090.gif

IMG_0088.gif

IMG_0085.gif

IMG_0081.gif

IMG_0079.gif

harry manback flying up behind me on the M1...
IMG_0078.gif

tut tut, 3 cars at a 2 lane junction ;) lol
IMG_0076.gif

manback again... undetaking me...
IMG_0074.gif

got me then?
IMG_0071.gif

video to come soon ;)

cant wait to see everyone elses pics, seemed to be alot taken :)

225 and 182

Think them pics give a good idea of the fun day we had . PMSL at bondy's car :) mud magnet .

Megane Mk4

Nice pics! :approve:

Al's sorting the video out as we speak. Mine are still being bluetooth'd from my mobile as the pc won't read my Pro Duo card direct :( Dodgy laptop so I'm told! lol ) They will be up soon.. I hope :S

Good pics :D Was a good day. Cheers for havin me as a passenger btw russ, you might need to clean your seat though as I think I left a few brown stains lol ;)

Oh and pmsl and the huge air hairy mancrack got. Colin mcrae (sp) style jumps

lol russ you were mental! specially when mancrack came flying up that hill behind you near the end...

i heard about the air but never saw it :( lol

A number of clios

nice pics was a brill day nice to meet you all hope im still welcome when i dont have my clio lol

ive got my hour's worth of video down to 10 mins and all edited up :approve:

just uploading atm :)

al

ST on the way...

Nice one foxy :D

Cracking pics everyone btw!!

Still can't beleive we got moved on from meadowhall, I shall be writing a letter of complaint!

i know was a bit of a joke that wasnt it, we wer in the corner too!

now then...

ClioSport.net - South Yorks Meet/Run Video my one lol...

sorry for the people that arent on it, its because i was stuck in the middle...

i got about an hour of video down to 10 mins, there are some good bits about 3mins in and near the end...

http://media.putfile.com/ClioSportnet---South-Yorkshire-Meet---10th-March-07

enjoy :)

edit: il put a link up for a youtube copy when it finishes 'processing' or whatever it does once you upload a video, its taking ages

Last edited:

lol cheers, takes absolutely ages to edit things in windows movie maker, specially when the hours worth of video was 14gb!

al

ST on the way...

Lol, ditto!! 13gig in Ulead MS pro :S and can't find music lol

MINI Cooper S

Looks like was a great meet! and a good turnout... wish i could of come, but couldn't afford it! (monthly pay is crap! :() will make sure i come to the next one though! great video and pics!

i know was a bit of a joke that wasnt it, we wer in the corner too!

now then...

ClioSport.net - South Yorks Meet/Run Video my one lol...

sorry for the people that arent on it, its because i was stuck in the middle...

i got about an hour of video down to 10 mins, there are some good bits about 3mins in and near the end...

enjoy :)

edit: il put a link up for a youtube copy when it finishes 'processing' or whatever it does once you upload a video, its taking ages

as mentioned above... youtube link now works:

take your pick... lol :approve:

or

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAyhvq2Rzs0

nice vid jordan mate, well played son, sos the pics werent great, will get some better next time,

lol at the 1ft high air comment, but i think nutter of the day is a tie between russ's "lets overtake 3, 4, 5, any more?? cars" effort and the fact that jordan ran someone off the road!!!
who i have to say looked like a fecking copper mate lol

jamie

BMW 330D

good pics, looked like a good turnout
Id have come had i not still been ill and the fact it is 84 miles away lol
Ill make another meet one day!

pah, poor show ad

have to do a meet when im back in the shire, get taylor, chris, andy and middo out, still need to put so many more faces to names and autos!

jamie

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

good pics and vids

the roads don't look very friendly to a car with a splitter that's an inch from the deck. lol

yeah lol too right! lost count how many times my middle section & backbox hit the deck!

850 T5. mmmm Turbo!

was a quality day in the end.

sarah pm'd everyone on the list her number incase we got lost so i txt her and said i was coming down from scotland and needed to know what junction of them M1 i should get off at.
she tottaly fell for it, kept txting back to see if i wanted her to wait for me.

then i said i was in liecester and that i was on my way to wales would i be late?

ROFL.

was fun, having a go at keeping BUP shiney side up on some of those bumps. wouldnt go there on anthing other than standard suspension though. i was pissing myself at the amount of times foxys exhaust hit the floor.

got some big air as mentioned, whilst sideways which always makes it intersting.
russ was moaning that his esp was keping his car from moving about on the road, no such problem for me though. the sand and loose gravel was my friend.

cant believe the security at medowhall, that little guy was actually getting agressive because we wanted to wait for pacey to come back from the bog.
f**king jobsworthys.

perfect sum up of the day!

that woman in the lidl car park didnt look to happy though lol

Clio

was a great meet guys, great video foxy nice to see you got plenty of footage of me, wish id of done something stupid now lol! The bit where im on three wheels is ace, it didnt feel like it hahaha!! Will get some of my pics up abit later on, cant wait to see some of al's pics and footage too :D!!

See My Clio? Tell Me

i had a few moments over them bumps when the engine rev like it was in the air but the susension is so hard i couldn't tell if it was or not.