ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Spa Francorchamps Photos (56k warning)

Cupra
Just got back from the rest of my holiday and thought I would share a few photos. It was an awesome day, perfect weather and an amazing track!

If anybody wants there photo(s) in high res, or removed, give me a shout. I have another couple of hundred but picked out some of the better ones.

IMG_001.jpg

IMG_002.jpg

IMG_003.jpg

IMG_004.jpg

IMG_006.jpg

IMG_0007.jpg

IMG_0008.jpg

IMG_0009.jpg

IMG_0010.jpg

IMG_0011.jpg

IMG_0012.jpg

IMG_0013.jpg

IMG_0014.jpg

IMG_0015.jpg

IMG_0016.jpg

IMG_0017.jpg

IMG_0018.jpg

IMG_0019.jpg

IMG_0020.jpg

IMG_0021.jpg

IMG_0022.jpg

IMG_0023.jpg

Last edited:
  williams and trophy
some crackin pics there mate.

any pix of the williams 1, the one with the gold/silver rims would be greatly appreciated. cheers.

Inferno 182
do you have any pics of this car mate,i think the only blue 197 with the cup spoiler on so stands out a bit

197dave022.jpg

Cupra
I will have a check through the rest of my photos tonight for you all.

I was also in the Blue group so there is not much chance of there being track photos of people from Blue unless my father inlaw took them....

@ Nes - I don't have enough webspace to stick all of them online, if you let me know which cars you are after I can have a check.

The album for the above is here

williams and trophy
yeah saw the 1st one, wasnt sure if the 2nd was my car or not, 1st one im liking lol. just wondered if there was any more.

Cupra
Your PM box is full......

They are over 3MB each... If you have a gmail account then it wont be a problem to send, otherwise your mailbox may fill up pretty quickly.

Send me your address and I will try to email them tonight.

Nez

White Megane R26 F1 230
@ Nes - I don't have enough webspace to stick all of them online, if you let me know which cars you are after I can have a check.

This is my beast.. I was in the Blue group. Also had 'Nez' in the windows..

1450521436_591938197c.jpg

If you have any pics I would be very greatfull... I've only found a couple of my car on track... :dapprove:

Cupra
Hi Nez, I saw your car there but as I was also in the blue group, do not have any photos of it on track. Sorry bud.