ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Spacers causing vibration

www.renparts.co.uk
Im currently running big spacers on the front to make my wheels look right in the 172 wings. However theyre causing vibration. this is due to the fact i can't keep them in the middle of the hub while trying to attach the wheel. Can you buy rings that fit inside that will make the slot tightly over the hub part which sticks out a bit. Basically looking or a way to keep them centralised while i tighten the wheels up at least. any advice welcome.
thanks
josh

172 cup'd extreme
what wheels are you running? in the long run better off buying a higher offset rim (2 of them) than spending £50 on proper spacers and bearings and track rod ends every 6 months

www.renparts.co.uk
theyre only 20mm spacers so not uber huge. and im keeping them on. Just need to know if i can get some reducer rings to fit over the hub to make the spacer slot on in the middle as apose to 1 side which is what it is like at the moment there is nothing to keep the spacer in the middle of the hub.