ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Spacers on valvers.

Clio16V
just got my self a valver but the wheels seem abit to far in, has any one spaced theres out, if so what depth spacers did you use?

cheers

I few on here have fitted the williams track to their valvers, that moves the wheels further out. Not sure how much it costs though.

As above

I've used 15mm hubcentric before, but the wheels tended to resonate at higher speeds, was good and you could notice the difference.

Then got williams widetrack and was alot better, you you look around and bide your time you can get widetrack set up for £100-£150.
You'll need shocks, wishbones, ARB, and driveshafts

One point with spacers, obvously they put extra stress on everything, especially shite on mk1 clios are the wheel bearing design, so you'll go throguh them even faster than before

F4R'd ITB'd '92 cup racer
ive put 15mm on the front and left the rear as is, gonna see what it handles like before putting anything on the rears

Clio16V
cheers guys might try spacers while i get money for widetrack.

were can i get williams widetrack stuff from?