ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Spare Key

Audi S3 Saloon
Hi guys,

Have read all of the old threads and had a few quotes for a new spare key from Renault.

The best I've had is £120 and the most is £185, so probably gonna go for the £120 one...unless anybody works for Renault or has a contact who can sort me out!?

In midlands and often in N/W, if anyone can help, will buy them a beer!

Cheers :cheers:

172 cup
This site was recommended to me by a locksmith:

http://www.autolocksmiths.net/

Type in your post code and it'll give you a list of reliable auto lock smiths in your area. It's worth a try, I only paid 100 quid versus the 147 quid the Renault Dealer wanted.

Audi S3 Saloon
Hi cup-sy, you're a legend, just rang up my local locksmith as listed on there and quoted me £100 and can do it next day! :cool:

Definitely worth a try if anyone else needs a spare key!

Audi S3 Saloon
Just as an update, he came out on Saturday, took him 10 mins with the car and it's a genuine renault key! £100 without me having to drive to a stealer and wait for them etc. Pm me if anyone wants his number, can't recommend enough!

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Excellent, I'll give my local one a ring tomorrow. So it was £100 for a key with r/c locking? Great price.