ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Spax suspension

Anyone got spax on their car or had it before? Any good?

Need a 55-60mm kit ASAP coz my wheels are being fitted on thursday! (Cant drive round looking like a tractor)

(ex-2.0 Hybrid)CorradoVR6

Mate runs 35 mm spax on his clio. But I ve heard that spax springs tend to go "sloppy" after a while. I run Avo 45mm springs on mine. Although they are more like 50-55mm.

a custom spax setup on my fezzy and all i have is priase.....lovely kit...but then, it is custom.

Do you think PI springs with KYB shocks would be better than a Spax kit. (The basic non-adjustable one)?

Both are a 55mm drop

Lovely springs. Got them on my 172. They are far, far superior to the ones that come as standard. 6000 miles on them so far and no problems to report!

Rhys

Ph1 172

Yeah i would recommend PI springs, thats wot ive got on front, with spax adjustable shocks on rear. i love the ride of it.

Whats the craic with Pi springs, was flicking through me carnoissuer mag and noticed they only provide the front 2 springs?

Iv heard good reports and wanted a set meself until i seen this?

Silver Fabia vRS

I like Eibachs but it is each to their own. Ive done 10000 miles on mine and they still seem fine. I think the shocks maybe starting to go so Id better get saving for those Konis or Bilsteins! Although I did hear Eibach will be releasing some coilover kits sometime soon......hopefully the same ones they fit to the 172 Racecar