ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Speaker Advice

clio mk2 p1 1.4 16v
there better than standard speakers... i dont realy like fli but apparently there coming out with SOME decent stuff but without working knowledge of there stuff then ya can never tell the quality... seems good for the price but like i sid thell pixx all over the standard speakers

Mk2 Ph1 Clio Sport 1.4
very hit and miss quality. Mine worked fine for 6 months, but the audio shop down the road from me had to return 9 out of 10 FLI products

"Navy" N17 TWO
Without intending to be harsh on FLI fans - it's crap!

A few extra quid will get you a good set of Pioneer or Alpine speakers. I fyou want better again go for something like MTX, Diamond or Focal

Clio 1.4
Without intending to be harsh on FLI fans - it's crap!

A few extra quid will get you a good set of Pioneer or Alpine speakers. I fyou want better again go for something like MTX, Diamond or Focal

Seconded Fli is a terrible make really poor sound quality for the money they charge.

Pioneer and Alpine have a much more extensive range, look at maybe some Alpine type-r componants also these

http://www.caraudiodirect.co.uk/pioneer-tsq131c-renault-p-5922.html

"Navy" N17 TWO
Sorry.
Vibe & Fli are the same stuff

Also avoid things like Sony, Kenwood & JVC if you're after quality

ph quick
I've had 5 sets of vibes, always the good ones and havent had any probs just fit and forget, but i guess these things are often hit or miss...

clio mk2 p1 1.4 16v
I've had 5 sets of vibes, always the good ones and havent had any probs just fit and forget, but i guess these things are often hit or miss...

very true i prosonally have had 3 sets of vibe and i must of got the bad stuff as all three encounterd problems in the same first month period.... never the less i stayed away from halfords brand matierial ever since