ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Speaker recommendations please

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Crystal? ive got some cheapo ones in mine that sound nice.

[Edited by Tom on 27 May 2005 at 1:01pm]

Might want to double the budget and add a bit tho (whoops)

if you can stretch to 70 have a look at the vibe s50 kevlar if not, go for the mac audio premium 2 130

works out about the same as buying them from an online dealer when you account for the p&p, plus you only get a 21 day warranty with fluid ice

CLIOpatra, L22EE W™

While we are on this subject, I am looking to fit 2 - 6x9s on the parcel shelf. Was wondering can you simply connect the 6x9s to the rear speakers in the door cards? Or can this cause problems?

Clio V6 255

lol, a decent setup with front components, sub, and rear coaxials (for acoustic purposes - personal preference!) means you should NEVER need to use 6x9s.

Ive just gone for a set of Boston Pro 50s at £250 because i know ill regret putting a nasty set of pioneers in.

boston are a very good manufacturer, i have a 8" sub sitting on my bedrom floor from my old car, the magnet is absolutely huge and construction is excellent