ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Speaker size

Clio Sport 172

say u want to put bigger ones in the front but keeping it looking standard

is this possible?

I changed the speakers to 6 1/2", involved making some spacer rings and cutting away some of the plastics in the doors. re the wiring i drilled out a space in the plug that goes into the door hinge. As floodie says it can be done but its a bit tricky

172 cup TT

matt, exactly what i did.. BUT when i cut away the plastic behind the speakers in the doors THIS was the casue of a big water leak! i went to reno and they replaced it but blamed it on my cutting away that bit of plastic... im VERY unsure as to how this caused the leak as surely my speakers would have blown with water running through them!/ but hey, who knows... thy have a feasable excuse i spose

Where can you get speakers that have the socket on the back of them so you can just plug the existing wiring in?