renclio Car Flame Red Delight May 12, 2007 #1 I was wondering if somebody could quickly tell me what size the door speakers and rear seat speakers are in a mark 2 phase 1 clio ? In cm or whatever?
I was wondering if somebody could quickly tell me what size the door speakers and rear seat speakers are in a mark 2 phase 1 clio ? In cm or whatever?
renclio Car Flame Red Delight May 12, 2007 #4 Could you also tell me the watts of the standard speakers, i am looking to upgrade to something better?
Could you also tell me the watts of the standard speakers, i am looking to upgrade to something better?
renclio Car Flame Red Delight May 12, 2007 #6 Thanks so the upgrades are going to be much better then? Anyone already fitted upgrades? Is it hard to do ?
Thanks so the upgrades are going to be much better then? Anyone already fitted upgrades? Is it hard to do ?
M MT AUDIO Car 172 May 12, 2007 #7 any decent make will be an improvement, i have upgrades,infinity ones,depends what your doing?components or co-axials?
any decent make will be an improvement, i have upgrades,infinity ones,depends what your doing?components or co-axials?
renclio Car Flame Red Delight May 13, 2007 #8 I know this will sound stupid but what is the difference between the co-axials and the components and where does each one fit?
I know this will sound stupid but what is the difference between the co-axials and the components and where does each one fit?