ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

spec my macbook

ChrisR

ClioSport Club Member
Well a week on and I'm really liking my 13" MBP, got pretty much everything setup as I need it.

Only annoying thing is booting up into the windows bootcamp partition chews the battery like anything, when in OSX it lasts ages.

Not much of a problem as won't need to use it often.

Monaro VXR
The 17" is a monster..

If you ever plan to use it on your lap, get the 15"

It really isn't that much bigger.

Not the latest versions, but they are the same size. 15" on top 17" on the bottom. There is virtually nothing between them to be fair.

mbp17_1.jpg

mbp17_2.jpg

Titanium 182
The stuff about the glossy screen is bullshit. I use mine in my loft room with a skylight behind me and all the walls painted white and have no issues with glare as long as the brightness is on full. Mine's the high resolution version also and it's the nicest screen I've ever used.

Suzuki Ignis
No issues with a gloss screen for me either, though walls are plain white and usually not lit. All my lights are behind my laptop so the rooms bring enough, plus Ill use a non glare external monitor for the serious work anyway ;)

Go cry to your momma!
Willy wavin?

2009 17 matte high res
2010 15 standard glossy
2009 13 standard glossy

Also have a 2009 MB,

13 & 15 get my vote - 17 is way too big.

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    116.9 KB · Views: 23
  • photo2.JPG
    photo2.JPG
    176.2 KB · Views: 35