ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Spec Ops - The Line

Clio 182
Any one played this?

Im just over half way through on the xbox.... This story F*cks with your head!

Its not your average shoot em up... It makes you regret killing people.... Makes you choose who and why you kill people.

Any one playing? what do you think? what did you choose?

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
I think I'll buy it on the 360 when it drops in price too.
Demo was good, environments look awesome!

Ibiza SC
I've just got a copy of this.
Not really into FPS games but it's keeping me interested, really enjoying it so far although only up to the 2nd chapter.

kwak ZX9R+golf gttdi
completed it on the 2nd day and enjoyed the game a lot.
it gets weirder as it goes on btw lol,and bigger/stranger choices to make.
but unlike most games,it sticks with you a bit after in an apocolypse now kinda way.

Yaris Hybrid
Downloaded the demo off Steam - liked it so far. Pretty linear, but I'll definitely buy it when it drops in price.

D.

Same. Totalbiscuit was raving about the story and the tough choices and regretting killing people etc so I am waiting for a drop. Glad others here are giving it positive reviews as that confirms it will be worth it.

I will wait for £15 but I am itching to pay the full whack now. Just a bit skint atm as I am sorting out a new rig.

Ibiza SC
I paid full price for it on recomendation from my boss. It hasn't disappointed too.
As I mentioned I'm really not an FPS person at all, in fact I've NEVER owned or even played COD or Battlefield. I'm an RTS and Racing game player and to say that I'm enjoying this game must say something about it.

Goliath I
Tbh I'm getting kinda sick of the Michael Bay, railroaded, wave shooters

May give it a try to see if it diverts from the norm