ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Speed Hill Climb

clio v6
just to let you know there is a Hill Climb at wiscombe park near honiton on 26/27th april. i'll be there in the 5 turbo.

do a search for wiscombe for more details.

alex

clio v6
there is one on the 3rd may at werrington nr plymouth/launceston too. sat and sunday.
i'll be at that one as well.
givin it large....
airfieldsideways.jpg

Last edited:
haven't been before and would like to spectate at this one as it's part of the Bristol clubs speed champs calendar (may be 2009/2010 for me at this rate..); busy next w/e though

there's another w/e due 6/7 Sept apparently but is there an event on at Wiscombe in May?

Renaultsport Clio V6
there is one on the 3rd may at werrington nr plymouth/launceston too. sat and sunday.
i'll be at that one as well.
givin it large....
airfieldsideways.jpg

Might come and see you mate, not far from me. Will have a look for some detalis.

MERCEDES CLS AMG
I have some brand new 369 / 09 gearboxes in for Renault 5 Turbo 2's if you know anyone thats interested. Not on track with the thread but thought i would let you know - Matt

149_4904.jpg

148_4898.jpg

Last edited:
  E90
I was going to say, that name needs editing as its a 2 not a one LOL

That pic is mint though sideways and almost lifting a front wheel, Hero!