ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Speedline turinis on 172? pics?

A SHED!
Has anyone got 17" speedline turinis in a athracite finish on their 172/cup/182? if so could I see some pics, could someone please do a photoshop? also anyone know if there lighter than oz superleggeras in the same size rim? cheers

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Nobody has anthresite i think...17's on monaco blue.

rickfront.jpg

suninpic.jpg

A SHED!
Yeah i agree they are nicer than the oz rims. Very expensive though like the superleggera. Dya reckon the arthacite finish would black 172 or would it be too dark?

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Would look stuning, but you'd lose the etched in speedlin grafix!! And that would annoy me...But i was going to do that if i got a black 172.

E92 M3 Monte Carlo
theres a new version of the oz superleggera coming out called the ultralegg these will be available in anthracite which may be a cheaper alternative

A SHED!
Whats the ultraleggera look like? if anyone could photoshop a black 172 with 17" turini wheels that'd be great!

E92 M3 Monte Carlo
16v_er said:
Whats the ultraleggera look like? if anyone could photoshop a black 172 with 17" turini wheels that'd be great!

i'd show you if i had a picture mate there not out yet but my mate works for motorsport wheels so i see wheels before they come out

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
a quick Google image search turned up this...

lib_tape.jpg

and i'm not sure this is entirely accurate information.