ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Speedo Calibration?

ITB BG 182
Has anyone had to have their speedo calibrated?

Only reason i ask is that when im out driving at 70mph (on a motorway) by what the needle says, the sat nav usually is saying around 64mph.
I have also had mates ask why am i only doing 65 ish an not 70 on the motorway when they are following me.

182cup & 172 racecar
I would say it's built in,if you have cruise control on it will say 70 but look at the speedo and it will always say more.Well mine does anyway.

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
Agree with Tony, if you set cruise control to 70 it reads about 73mph on the clocks.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
My CC is normally spot on to what my road angel reads. IE set CC at 70, Road angel says 70, speedo says about 75

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Got that right. Best £3 a month I spend LOL. But yeh speedos are never 100% accurate

ITB BG 182
but can anyone make them match as i think mine is the other way, set speedo to 70 and the needle says 65