ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Speedo drive

M

mini-valver

Under the impression h1's have a mechanical speedo drive. I have a set of clocks but they are identical to my ph2 clocks ie, grey 30 pin connector, red 15 pin connector. No speedo input?

53 Clio's & counting
do you mean Ph1s matey? They dont have a mech, they have elec, but witha speed sensor in the box, ph2's take the speed from the abs rings, so no sensor in box

M

mini-valver

That'll be the one! Could do with a wiring diagram for the speedo output then :eek:

BMW M135i
The speed pulse is pin 13 on the righthand connector as you look at it with the dials fitted, its the red one iirc.

M

mini-valver

I have a diagram for the back of the clocks, just not sure how the speed sensor on the box is wired. Haven't even looked at one, just trying to get some schematics together so when I have some spare time, I can make a loom.....

Need one for the pin assignments on the indicator/wiper stalks too!

BMW M135i
The speedo drive for a non abs model is wired as such:

0210_A4.jpg

With the speedo sensor connector:

250_2.jpg

VEHICLE SPEED SENSOR
SSABS

ALVEOLE.GIF
SECTION.GIF
CODELIA.GIF
LIBLIA.GIF
A 0.75 AP29 PROTECTED + AFTER IGNITION ENGINE FUNCTION FUSE