ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

speedo vids

williamsclio.co.uk/forum
MarkM said:
Do the same as mine.

2500rpm-limiter in 3rd (not sure what mph this is on a williams)
30-110 through the gears
0-60

Would be interesting to compare.

What mods have you got on your car by the way?

Williams 3

stainless steel manifold, decat & blueflame exhaust. Green air filter. 134bhp ATW

Polo GTi
MarkM said:
Not bad 60-100 in about 9secs I made mine just over 8;)

Who can tell by timing a speedo video. I think if you had a sh*t first you would have been quicker.

Cheers dude, surely yours should be quicker it had more power to start with, and its got more mods ;)

Being serious yours does look quick :cool:

I agree with the s**t comment, still haven't gone yet, I'll vid that now and post it up in 5mins :clown:

MKIII 138
more likely

Power at Flywheel (BHP) : 205
Weight >> with <<Driver (KG) : 1170 = 80kg`s about 12.5stone
Power to Weight Ratio (BHP Per Ton) : 178.03
0 - 60 (Secs) : 6.21
0 - 100 (Secs) : 15.66
60 - 100 (Secs) : 9.44
Quarter Mile (Secs) : 14.61
Terminal Speed (MPH) : 96.59
Drag Strip Quarter Mile (Secs) : 14.41
Drag Strip Terminal Speed (MPH) : 98.29

id imagine 0-60 about right and 0-100 probably lower 15`s than 15.66

cups are silly quick with a few mods and weigh only 1004kg with back seats out so 185bhp cup will imo be as fast as a 200bhp fullfat 1090kg 182 but then again past 90mph the greater power of a 200hp cup would probably make it pass slowly but smoothly and u top a fair few lenghs

FlamingMonkey said:
Cheers dude, surely yours should be quicker it had more power to start with, and its got more mods ;)

Being serious yours does look quick :cool:

I agree with the sh*t comment, still haven't gone yet, I'll vid that now and post it up in 5mins :clown:

About time, someone posting up something worth seeing these speedo vids are getting boring.